At Clark & Feeney, LLP, we are committed to providing high-quality and responsive service to each of our clients. Our goal is to exceed your expectations through caring and personal attention every step of the way.
Located in Lewiston, Clark & Feeney, LLP, has provided a broad range of legal services to individuals and business clients throughout Idaho and Washington since 1970. We are a general practice firm, representing clients at every level in state and federal courts.
Like the building we work in, our law firm can trace its history back nearly a century. Our current attorneys continue to build on the sturdy foundation laid by our founding partners, upholding the values and knowledge that are our cornerstone. Our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust, and respect are the basis of our long-standing relationships with our clients and the community.
Criminal Defense ▪ Family Law ▪ Civil Litigation ▪ DUI/DWI ▪ Construction ▪ Bankruptcy ▪ Personal Injury
At Clark & Feeney, LLP, you will find a team of attorneys who have successfully represented clients through a wide range of issues. We build lasting relationships with our clients so that they can turn to us whenever a legal need arises. Our areas of practice include:
- Civil litigation, including business litigation, environmental litigation, real estate litigation, etc.
- Criminal defense, including defense of DUI/DWI, and other misdemeanors and felonies
- Family law, including divorce, child custody, child support, etc.
- Construction law, including contract negotiation/formation, materialmen’s liens, construction disputes, etc.
- Bankruptcy, including Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Personal injury, including car accidents, truck accidents, slip-and-falls, etc.
Contact Our Lewiston and Clarkston Criminal Defense Attorneys, Family Lawyers, and Civil Litigation Counsel
To set up a consultation with one of our lawyers in Lewiston, Idaho, please call 208.743.9516 or toll free 800.865.9516 or contact us online. We are conveniently located across from the courthouse, at the Train Station.
Voted KLEW Northwest Best Law Firm